DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – FREE & EASY (No Meals)
Arrival at Hanoi International Airport, being greeted by our team and transferred you to the hotel in central Hanoi city, check-in or just drop your luggage first and check in later
• Lunch is served at the restaurant
• The sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
• Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
• Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake?
Relax inside the hotel for a while and spend free time to explore Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch& water puppet tickets, entrance fee, accommodation.
DAY 2: HANOI – TAM COC FISHING & BIKING - HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL – NAM DINH (B,L,D)
- 30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini-game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you like a little souvenir and you can wear it during the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temples in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend an interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds, and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples were dedicated to King Dinh Temple & King Le Temple
- 16: 00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18: 30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Overnight at the Hanoi Hotel.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel. Then check-out the hotel.
- 07.30–07.40: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi or nearby by shuttle bus (minivan) (Optional)
- 11.45–12.15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30–13.00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as a Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guidelines. Check in your cabin.
- 13.30–14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
- 15.00–16.30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like ‘hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
- Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have a 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
- 16.30–17.30: Enjoy kayaking and relaxing on the cruise in Cong Do Area.
- 17.30: Take part in carving flowers on the sundeck.
- 18.00–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
- 19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
- 21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, and Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at a private cabin at the Cong Do area.
Day Inclusions: Shuttle bus A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board.
DAY 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village – the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
08.30-9.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to the Vinashin tourist harbor.
11.00: Disembark from boat.
12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi.
Tour ends at your hotel in Hanoi City.
Dinner is available on your request.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus
DAY 5: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water,