DAY 1: GOOD MORNING HANOI - OLD QUARTER WALKING& STREET FOOD TOUR (D)
- Xin Chao Vietnam! Welcome to Hanoi, we will pick you up and take you to your hotel, check-in and today is free at your leisure to rest or explore, discovering your own first impressions of Vietnam.
- At 17.00 – We start our excellent street food walking tour at the old quarter of Hanoi along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our taste-buds with the famed Hanoi dish such as Bun Cha Hanoi, Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago. Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor. It’s the time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed ice and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed!
- Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste the top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine, and famous Egg Coffee. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the narrow street inside the old quarter of Hanoi. Or, if coffee is not your style, get a cold beer!. At the end of the trip, you are free to continue exploring the area or your guide helps you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Hotel.
- This Day Tour - Inclusion: Transfer, Hotel, All Street food, Drink and English speaking guide
DAY 2: HANOI – TAM COC FISHING & BIKING - HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL – NAM DINH (B,L,D)
- 30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini-game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you like a little souvenir and you can wear it during the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temples in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend an interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds, and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples were dedicated to King Dinh Temple & King Le Temple.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province then transfer to Nam Dinh province – Where you will have a lot of experiences about the Vietnamese people and agricultural culture of Red River water rice. You will come to a rice paddy village, where you will really feel how is the rural countryside nowadays in Vietnam. Enjoying yourself in the general atmosphere with the local revolutionary family, you will hear stories about the life of Vietnamese people since 1945 until now, sipping a cup of tea or enjoy rice wine with a dinner to know that is Vietnamese national identity.
- Overnight at the homestay, Nam Dinh Province.
- This Day Tour - Inclusion: Transfer, Hotel, All Street food, Drink and English speaking guide
DAY 3: TOUR IN NAM DINH & THAI BINH. OVERNIGHT IN HAI PHONG (B,L)
- Good morning Nam Dinh, a strange feeling around you with the fresh air in the countryside, you are served a local style breakfast before saying goodbye to the host then transfer to visit Vi Khe bonsai village which is one of most beautiful bonsai villages in Vietnam. Each shape of bonsai trees is associated to a story, such as a landed dragon, a mother holding her baby, Phoenix, horses, dogs,….or the symbol Temple of Literature made by the tree.
- 10:00: Then, we will make our way to Xuan Thuy National Park by boat, cruise to discover the Clam Fam, experience the process of Clam Growing.
- 11:30: Check in the Clam Hut and have seafood lunch on the Hut. Or we can serve lunch in a small restaurant.
- Absorb the atmosphere and relax.
- 13:00: We will transfer to Bach Long Salt Village, enrich our knowledge of the process of how to make salt from seawater and explore the daily life of the poor people in there.
- 14:30 Transfer to Thai Binh Province to visit Keo Pagoda – one of the most beautiful ancient wooden architectures in Vietnam. This is a peaceful Buddhist religion pagoda located in the midst of the countryside area of Thai Binh province.
- 16.30: Transfer to Hai Phong City for overnight.
- This Day Tour - Inclusion: Transfer, Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch, Tour guide, entrance fee (s), boat trip to visit Xuan Thuy National park
Day 4: HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at the hotel – Free until 10.00am, we start the day by visit ancient Du Hang Pagoda.
- Du Hang Pagoda is found three centuries ago. People rebuilt several times but remain a fine example of traditional Vietnamese architecture and sculpture. We will spend 30 minutes here.
- Transfer to Dinh Vu Ferry where we will embark our cruise ship
- 12h15: You travel from a tender to embark our cruise ship. LA REGINA CRUISE welcomes you onboard, since this moment, you officially spend your time on your own oasis of luxury and let your journey begin. The striking and coquettish lobby welcomes you with the delicious tropical taste of welcome drinks and the warmest greetings of the crew. Rest at lobby lounge and check-in your charming suite
- 2h40 LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Your first tasty lunch onboard is served while the ship keeps cruising towards the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. This area is among the most untouched as LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE offers off-beaten track cruising for ultimate unwind and luxury experience. At this lunchtime, you would be briefed by our Cruise Manager about La Regina Cruises story, the detail of itinerary and some notes onboard and meet our beloved crew members in a sweet greeting performance. Trust us, you would fall in love with La Regina Legend Cruise very soon
- 15h00 We are cruising to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay – a part of Cat Ba Island and Halong Bay. We call it a tranquil paradise experience. The area is known for its sandy beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. It’s time to enjoy kayaking or swimming and sunbathing on the beach. Another alternative for kayaking and swimming (from June to September) is the Tra Bau area in Lan Ha Bay. Extra service on request: Short scenic tour with sailing boat within La Regina Legend Cruise’s route.
- 18h00 Returning LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE for enjoying the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and “Happy Hour” – By 1 Drink get 1 Free. You can choose whether relaxing on the sundeck, sipping a special cocktail with a significant recipe of Bar’s Chief Bartender; or finding your favorite table by the window in Le Magia Café & Restaurant on the third deck. It’s also time for an onboard a traditional cooking demonstration. Our chef will demonstrate and instruct you some Vietnam dishes recipes. Optional: Spa & wellness and jacuzzi service are available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see spa menu and jacuzzi)
- 19h00 Your highlighted dinner à la carte onboard LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE is well-served at La Corona Restaurant on the second deck. At La Regina Legend, every meal is a delightful event. La Corona restaurant serves fusion cuisine with traditional Vietnamese taste and innovative modern dishes, prepared with fresh ingredients that have a strong provenance.
- 21h00 Enjoy the magical landscape of the bay by night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the Bar. Other choices for you to enjoy the evening: Try luck with squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- This Day Tour - Inclusion: Transfer, Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tour guide, Entrance fee (s), Cruise to explore & stay overnight in Lan Ha & Halong Bay.
DAY 5: HALONG BAY - HAI PHONG - HANOI (B, L)
- 6h10 Early morning is the best time to enjoy the magical bay at its finest, don’t miss this chance to wake up and join Tai Chi Class on the top deck. Complimentary morning tea and coffee is served until 8 am. A spacious sundeck is also an ideal place for yoga and meditation, amidst the perfect harmony of the sea, the sky, and the mountains.
- 7h00 Oceans of choices for breakfast buffet would provide you energy for a new day of travel
- 8h00 Join a visit to explore the Dark and Bright Cave area. This area is belonging to Halong Bay but is on the border of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay, which features the beauty of all these bays have to offer: magical grotto formation, untouched lush vegetation and tranquil atmosphere.
- 9h30 Return to LA REGINA LEGEND CRUISE boat for check-out procedures and a delightful brunch
- 10h30 Tea Ceremony – a very interesting chance for you to get to know about Vietnamese traditional tea culture.
- 11h35 LA REGINA LEGEND cruises back to the ferry for disembark; time to capture the beauty of Halong Bay in your mind as you will soon have to say goodbye to this gorgeousness.
- 14h00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi center. End of your 2-day 1-night Halong Bay Cruise trip.
- This Day Tour - Inclusion: Transfer, Hotel, Breakfast, Lunch, Tour guide, Entrance fee (s), Cruise to explore Lan Ha Bay.
DAY 6: HANOI EARLY MORNING CRAZY DISCOVERY & DEPARTURE (B, L)
- 5.00 AM: Good morning Hanoi. We get up a little bit early at 5.00 AM, our team will pick you up by motorbike then we will discover Hanoi in the early morning. The first place, we will visit Long Bien Market – Long Bien Market – One of the 7 most interesting Flea Markets in the world. This market really created a unique character in Ha Noi culture so that anyone who comes Long Bien Market where could be strong -impressed place than another market around the world. This market exploring has made your trip to be really experienced & unique of life. Long Bien Market is located near Long Bien Bridge & behind Tran Nhat Duat Street, where there are mainly traders from provinces where are adjacent to Hanoi such as Bac Giang, Bac Ninh, Phu Tho, former Ha Tay, … and also being from a number of suburban districts of Hanoi such as Gia Lam, Thanh Tri, Dong Anh, My Duc … thus making diversity and abundance of goods for the Long Bien market. Long Bien flea market has a special attraction for tourists thanks to its vibrant colors and the most of hustling and bustling in the early morning of Hanoi, which is why the Conde Nast Traveler magazine has just chosen Long Bien Market in Hanoi, Vietnam that belongs to the Top 7 most interesting flea markets in the world.
- We will move to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum at 6.00 AM for watching the flag ceremony – This flag ceremony daily celebrates at the beginning time of the day at 6.00 AM, it takes place in the Ba Dinh square and being in front of Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. In the sacred moments, you will have unforgettable experiences and understand more about Vietnamese people & country.
- We move back to Hoan Kiem Lake – We will walk around Hoan Kiem Lake at the dawn, we will see all things at simple, beauty & peace at the lake. Elder people to young men and women who are exercising to improve their health at the fresh air. Everything happens completely contrary to those of what & how is the working day wakes up.
- We will have a Pho with beef or chicken which Vietnamese people usually have breakfast then we enjoy the coffee before come back hotel at 8.00 AM
- Relaxing and free to have shopped until you saying goodbye Hanoi to take the flight back home or to the next destination in Vietnam or Indochina.