Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Biking – Fishing
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- Back to Tam Coc, check in homestay and free time to walk or bike around.
- 19:00: Dinner served with Vietnamese food, then stay overnight at homestay.
- Bonus: We offer Free Foot Massage(30-45 minutes) for everyone booking this tour, please contact our host to arrange
- Inclusion: Bike, Transfers, Tour guide, Entrance Fee, Complementary water, Tea or coffee break, Lunch, Dinner, Boat Trip to explore Tam Coc, Bike, and Homestay with foot-massge
Day 2: Thung Nham Bird Park - Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
- 7:30: After breakfast, Leaving the homestay, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route to Thung Nham Bird Park Ecotourism.
- 8:30: Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
- 10:30: Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with a tea break. Check out.
- 12:00: Lunch served.
- 13:00: Say goodbye to the family host. Leave Tam Coc, take a motorbike taxi (back seat) or taxi to Mua Cave, Climb up for a wonderful view of Tam Coc & Ngo Dong River. Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
- 15.15: Drive to Hoa Lư, meet the other group and visit Hoa Lư,
- 16:30: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
- Inclusion: Bike, Transfers, Tour guide, Entrance Fee, Complementary water, Tea or coffee break, Breakfast, Lunch, Boat Trip to explore Tham Nham.
Tags: Thung Nham Bird Garden Tours, Mua Cave Tours, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital Tours