Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR – WATER PUPPET SHOW ( None )
- Welcome to Hanoi Noi Bai international airport
- You are welcomed by Ecoway Travel’s guide & driver then it takes about 50 minutes by vehicle to get into Hanoi city. > ( Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00, hotel early check in is NOT included, and is subject to hotel availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request )
- In the afternoonm, sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first National University. It was built in 1070 by Ly Emperor which are dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars.
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful islet in middle of the lake.
- Watching water puppet show
- Return to the hotel for check in, free & easy
- Your own arrangement for dinner on own payment
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
OPTIONAL TOUR: STREET FOOD TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
SURCHARGE, PRICE: $ 26 USD/ PER PERSON
DAY 2: HANOI ARRIVAL – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/ L/ D)
- 7.30 Depart from Hanoi to Halong bay by shuttle bus
- 11.30 Upon arrival at Vinashin Tourist Harbor, You are welcomed at our waiting room before enjoying the cruise.
- 12.15-12.30 Embark on Huong Hai Sealife. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
- 13.00 Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
- Admire the grace of the bay while enjoying the delicious lunch in the restaurant at the first deck.
- 14.30 Explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave). Enjoy relaxing on white sandy beach, walking along the beach or swimming at Hon Co Island.
- 15.45 Return to Huong Hai Sealife and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mocktail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
- Treasure the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, savor the fresh and peaceful atmosphere which could hardly be found in land While cruising to Cong Do sleeping area.
- 16.30 Enjoy kayaking at Cong Do (optional, on your own expense) or relaxing on the cruise.
- 18.00 Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
- 19.15 Dinner is served in the restaurant at the first desk. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
- 21.00 Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services (massage and spa fee is not included in the price), squid fishing.
- Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast, A/C transfer with bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 3: EXPLORE THE TRANQUIL SCENERY IN HALONG BAY - DRIVE TO HANOI ( B/ L )
- 6.30 Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
- 7.00 Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 7.30 Visit Vung Vieng village.
- 8.30 Return to Huong Hai Sealife.
- 9.15 Packup the luggage and check out of the cabin.
- 9.30-10.40 Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruisingback to Vinashintourist harbor.
- 11.00 Disembark from Huong Hai Sealife.
- 12.00 Your driver takes you back to Hanoi.
- 16:30: Arrival to Hotel in central Hanoi city, recheck in hotel in Hanoi, free time
- Your free time this evening on your own to explore Hanoi city, local culinary and shopping and interacting with local people in Hanoi, overnight in hotel in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer with bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, breakfast & lunch on Cruise, accommodation, water
DAY 4: Hanoi city tour then take a flight to Hue city (B,L)
- Depart at 8:30 am from your hotel by van.
- Our first visit is the President Ho Chi Minh Complex, this including President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( closed on every Monday & Friday, every afternoon, and whole of September and October for annual maintenance ), also in the Complex are Presidential Palace, Uncle Ho’s House On Stilts, Fish Pond and One Pillar Pagoda
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, the temple is dedicated to Confucius – founder of Confucianism, this temple also Vietnam’s first National Royal University where so many kings studied and the training of thousands of best talented men of Vietnam.
- Lunch is served at Restaurant
- Tour continued by a visit to the Museum of Ethnology – the most interesting museum in Hanoi with a display of the Culture of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups.
- Transfer to Noi Bai Airport for domestic flight to Hue City.
- Arrive in Hue, transfer to Hue city center for checking in the hotel.
- Have a free time for dinner and overnight in Hue.
- Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, domestic flight, hotel in Hue.
Day 5: HUE CITY TOUR – DRIVE TO HOI AN ( B, L )
- Have breakfast at hotel.
- Visit Hue Imperial City, including the Hue citadel, the Flag tower, main entrance gate with the Noon Gate with the Five Foenix Pavilions, entering through the gate to visit the Thai Hoa Palace ( the great Harmony Palace where Nguyen Kings held court ), the Royal Theatre, Nine Dynasty Urns, Five Phoenix Tower…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Aboard boat trip on Perfume River with a stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda on dragon boat is the best way for you to enjoy the landscape along two banks of Huong river
- Visit Minh Mang King’s Tomb
- 15:00 drive to Hoi An ( 140km ~ 3 hours by car or van )
- Free time & overnight in Hoi An
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel accommodation, water
Day 6: HOI AN – COUNTRYSIDE TOUR - FISHING - BIKING - COOKING- FARMING ( B/ Local family Lunch )
- Breakfast at hotel
- Am: Pick up from the hotel in Hoi An and takes you to Cam Nam fishing village to learn fishing for more experience under the instruction of the local people, especially, you will practice how to catch fish, how to cast a fish net into the river… next, proceed to the green Bay Mau water coconut forest, where you will get a chance to row a basket boat and using a fishing tool to catch field crabs while admiring the tranquil atmosphere of the real peaceful countryside area once the revolutionary base of Hoi An in the past, Leaving the coconut forest, you will be transferred and to ride a bicycle for visiting Tra Que Vegetable Village, You will ride through peaceful villages and enjoy the beauties of the countryside of surrounding area in Hoi An.
- On arrival Tra Que, you are welcomed with the friendly smiles and special drink; “E” water or local tea.
- It is here that you will have a chance to do a cooking class with the family, under the instruction of the house owner, you will practice how to prepare ingredients, and cook the Hoi An special authentic dishes.
- Have lunch at the local family.
- Pm: You will dress in farming clothes, take a short walk around to visit the garden where local farmers work and use the traditional methods without having electrical machines support. After that you are under the instruction of household; he will show you how to prepare and make the land, you fertilize green manure before growing vegetables. Watering the vegetables, which you have just grown, is the last activity in the procedure of planting them. After that, you come back the house to relax by soaking your feet in Vietnamese herbs. This is one of the ways to refresh ourselves after the hard time in garden of Vietnamese. Then you be transferred back your hotel in Hoi An.
- Free time and overnight in Hoian
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local boat, basket boat and fishing tools, bicycle & helmet, English Speaking guide, entrance fees, cooking clas, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
Day 7: HOI AN WALKING TOUR – – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY ( B, L )
- Have breakfast at hotel.
- This morning you will take a tour to wandering around the old streets to visit Hoi An ancient town including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, the Phuoc Kien Pagoda, and the local market…
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- You are free & easy before being transferred to Danang Airport for a short flight to HCM city
- On arrival in HCM city, being picked up and transferred to Hotel in HCM city
- Free time & overnight in HCM city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 8: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR + CU CHI TUNNELS ( B/ L )
- 08:00am, pick up from your hotel, leaving for Cu Chi Tunnels, about more than 1 hour by car, first to watching a short documentary film showing how the tunnels were created, then spend the next 2 hours exploring the maze of tunnels, for those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range ( your own expense), back to Ho Chi Minh city center
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Free time to have dinner on your own and overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, hotel breakfast, lunnch, accommodation, water
Day 9: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG – CAI BE – VINH LONG – HO CHI MINH CITY ( B, L )
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pick up from the hotel, and transfer you to Mekong River Delta to Cai Be.
- On arrival, start your tour with a visit to Cai Be floating market place ( the market is most busy in very early morning only, which is a very typical floating market in the Mekong delta region ).
- Our boat will stop for a visit to some local factories making Coconut candies, rice crispy cakes, rice papers making workshop, you will have chance to visit to some Ancient houses typical of local land lords in the early 20th century, with the blend of Oriental and Western architectural styles
- A delicious lunch will be served at a local house in the cool shade of An Binh Island’s orchards.
- In the afternoon, take a traditional rowboat and venture deeper into the countryside, floating through narrow canals to enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Stop at a nursery garden to discover how farmers along the delta produce their world famous fruits and vegetables.
- The cruise ends around 3:30 PM in Vinh Long. Your driver will meet you at the dock and take you back to Saigon
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 10 : HO CHI MINH CTY – DEPARTURE ( B )
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- It depends on your own flight time, you may have some time enjoying relaxing, or going for shopping,
- You will be picked up and transferred to the airport for your flight home or to your own scheduled next destionation on your own journey and your own plan. The end of the tour, thank you and see you again !
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, hotel breakfast, English speaking tour guide, accommodation-check out at 12:00 mid-noon.
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY - BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE