day 1: Hanoi - Trang An - Biking - Mua Cave - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Trang Bungalow (L,D)
- AM: Ecoway – Ninh Binh Tours offers the most attractive itinerary to explore Ninh Binh in your style, our guide and van/car pick you up from the hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh about 1.5 hours for 97 km. You harvest the experience the scenery of countryside along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break on the way to have a tea break and happy room.
- After 1.5 hours, You arrive in Trang An Landscape Complex Wharf – the most exciting boating trip by sampan boat rows along Hoang Long river and through caves. The boat trip brings you to admire the stunning scenery from the rivers and Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
- Then you have lunch in Trang An Bungalow with spacious area.
- PM: We ride a bicycle to Mua cave, where we hike up 500 steps to conquer the Ngoa Long mountain’s peak, here you observe the stunning rice fields, Tam Coc and Ngo Dong River. You visit the cave with lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside before return to the foot of the mountain. You relaxingly ride a bike back to Trang An through the villages in the countryside, the harvest the experience of daily life from locals. We arrive in Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave), where see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles, and the oldest pagoda.
- After a wonderful time here, we cycle back to Bungalow then have the afternoon teak break with fresh fruit juice and seasonable fruits, relaxing and swimming at Trang An Bungalow.
- Inclusion: Transfers, Lunch, Tour guide, Bicycle with gears, Entrance fee, Boat Trip in Trang An, Afternoon Tea Break, Bungalow in Trang An
Tags: Ninh Binh Tours: Trang An Tours, Mua Cave Tours, Tuyet Tinh Coc Tours, Ninh Binh Biking Tours
day 2: Trang An - Hoa Lu Ancient capital - Cuc Phuong national park - Hanoi (B,L)
- 7.30: Enjoy breakfast before taking a morning drive to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 8.00: Get in Car/Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le. Then Drive to Cuc Phuong National Park.
- 9.45: Arrive in Cuc Phuong National park, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center (EPRC) and Turtle Conservation Center
- 10:30: before entering the park, stop and visit the Nguoi Xua cave – Prehistoric cave – a short walk (0,3km walk up) where human skeletons and stone tools dated to some 7.500 years old have been found
- Continue further into the park on a guided walk with lunch. Return by private car to Hanoi, arriving at approximately 06:30 PM.
- 11.30: Drive 15km to the park center for Lunch
- 13.00: Start hiking a 7km loop trail to see the 1000 year old tree. On this trail you will have a chance to discover the secrets of nature.
- 15.30: Transfer to Hanoi. Trip end at 6pm.
- Inclusion: Transfers, Lunch, Tour guide, Entrance fee
Tags: Ninh Binh Tours: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital Tours, Cuc Phuong National Park Tours